Alsa’s “Base Pearls” are a pearlescent additive, in automotive grade urethane paint. Our Base Pearls all have very high pigment levels for excellent coverage, and a deep, vibrant, pearlescent look. And they really pop!
Alsa Base Pearls should be shot over a white base coat (except for “Black Gold”, part number ABP-16). That should be shot over a Black Base Coat, for best results.
Alsa Base Pearls should be top coated with a good clear coat (such as Alsa’s Speed Clear, part number SC1230) for durability, and a deep, water-wet gloss look.
- Extremely high pigment level for amazing coverage
- Deep pearlescent bling
- Automotive grade urethane
- Can be applied to a wide variety of materials
- Compatible with most primers, and clear coats
- Specialty Paint Collection
- Advanced UV inhibitor Protection
- High grade German pearl additive